Florence, Italy - Photography Internship Program
Timmi Studio offers photography internship programs three times a year: for fall and winter/spring semesters and for summer. We accept applications for all semesters year-round. These internships will also accommodate requirements set by learning institutions for students interested in course credit.
The internships are unpaid and range from 15 to 40 hours a week. You would be part of our staff to carry out the daily targets.
Your university/institution should cover your expenses for the internship. (ask for Erasmus+ grants)
– Ready and willing to learn! (those that know everything need not apply)
– Flexible schedule (2 days a week min. with many Saturdays required)
– Live within 1 hour of Florence, Italy during your internship
– Creative mind and desire to have fun!
– Have (or completing) degree in Photography
– Own a DSLR (Canon is ideal)
– Have some editing experience (Photoshop and Lightroom is ideal)
– Outgoing personality
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You’ll assist at photo and video shoots both in the studio and on-site. Learn post-production workflow for digital media, prints, photography albums, and other products. Work on public relations and social media marketing campaigns. Get real-world experience in a successful photo & video production environment.
To be considered, send the following information to the Studio Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Be creative !!!
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (optional but encouraged)
Not a student ?
We are focusing to offer internships to photography students, but if you are a self-taught/aspiring photographer and you want to gain more experience, please, don’t be afraid to contact us.
Social Media / Marketing Internship
If you do not know much about cameras but you love social media and marketing we MAY have a custom position available for you. Bonus if you have camera skills as well!