Florence Photo WalkJanuary 29th, 2017
Do you have a passion photography? Do you have any questions about your photo camera? Do you want to buy a new camera and you have some more questions before that? Are you interested in taking a workshop and you can’t find the right one for you?
Join me on January 29th, starting 2.00pm, for a Photo Walk in the center of Florence and I will answer all your questions. We will also take some pictures, so it’s the best opportunity for you to ask for some advice on how to use your camera’s different modes at its full potential.
This Photo Walk is perfect for the NEW digital camera owners or for the ones who just discovered the use of artificial light in their photography.
Too keep things simple and have time to talk to all of you, this Photo walk is limited to maximum 10 participants. In order to attend you have to add a ticket to cart and fill the form from the bottom of this page. You will receive the confirmation via email.
You will also have the possibility to hear some more information about my incoming unconventional photography workshops that may have the answers you are looking for.
In the end I will give 5 participants a 50% discount to one of my incoming workshops and for the rest a 25% discount *
Each ticket is for one named person only (you) and is non-transferable. Each individual wishing to attend must register separately.
On the Photo Walk
- You must be able to walk SHORT distances & be interested in photographing different subjects.
Code Of Behavior During The Photo Walk
- We would ask participants to be respectful of other members of the public/residents particularly when we are photographing within town/village locations. We would ask that participants ensure that villagers are able to pass freely and safely on the pavement and participants stand aside to ensure this can happen. Also that participant’s talk quietly particularly near residential properties.
- All participants are asked to be respectful, polite and constructive in their interaction with each other during the photo walk
TimmiStudio cannot be held responsible for:
- Loss or damage to personal possessions (including photographic equipment, vehicles, etc.).
- Illness or injury suffered during or as a result of joining a photo walk
– Any type of digital camera with fully charged battery. And a card inside 🙂
Language : English/Italian
The meeting point will be announced via email.